Lake Grande is probably the last residential project in the Jurong Lake District. Spread over 360 hectares of land in Western Singapore, this is the third residential project by MCL Land and is their final masterpiece after Lakeville and J-Gateway.
Lake Grande is situated between Lakeville and Lakeshore on Jurong West Street 41 and Jurong Lake Link. It’s less than 5 minutes from the Lakeside MRT station and the Canadian International School is nearby.
The unit mix here will consist of 1 to 5 bedroom penthouse and dual-key units. The towers have been planned in a way that the larger units will get to enjoy the perfect view of Jurong Lake where residents will be able to enjoy various watersports like kayaking and canoeing.
This project is less than a kilometer away from the, highly sought after, Rulang Primary School.
The Jurong Gateway District has experienced a quick transformation in the last 7 years with large shopping malls like Big Box, Westgate, JEM and JCube coming up and drawing huge crowds. The Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital are fully operational as well.
There was an announcement in Feb 2013 regarding the High Speed Rail Link between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. The terminus for this project will be where the Jurong Country Club currently stands. It’s near the Science Centre Road and is less than a kilometer away from the Jurong East MRT station. The surrounding properties will certainly have a huge appreciation effect in the long run because of the high human traffic expected in the area.
Now, here are some of the reasons why you need to invest in Lake Grande condos:
- They have been developed by MCL Land, which is a subsidiary of Hong Kong Land with a lot of experience in this district.
- You can choose from a wide range of unit sizes as well as dual key and penthouse units which are sure to suit any buyer or investor.
- All of the latest condo facilities are available in this complex here including tennis courts.
- It is less than 5 minutes from the Lakeside MRT station.
- You will have easy access to a number of major expressways including KJE, BKE, AYE and PIE.
- The world class Science Center is within walking distance.
- Jurong Gateway is considered the CBD of the West with more than 2500 hotel rooms, 250000 sq. m. of retail and entertainment space and 500000 sq. m. of office space.
Lake Grande Price
Average Lake Grande Price: Subjected to changes.
- 1 Bedroom – From $580,000
- 2 Bedroom – From $810,000
- 3 Bedroom – From $1,118,000
- 4 Bedroom – From $1,500,000
- 5 Bedroom – From $1,690,000
Irrespective of whether you are looking at this project as an investment or if you want to live there yourself, it is recommended that you get in right at the beginning when the prices are low. You’ve already read numerous reasons why the condo prices are only going to go up in the future and waiting any longer will only result in a higher price for you to pay in the future.